TIWA SAVAGE SEX TAPE LEAKED (FULL VIDEO)

 


Tiwa Savage has responded to her leaked sex video, which she claimed was being used to blackmail her.
On Monday night, October 18, 2021, the video was eventually leaked.
However, the'somebody son' singer responded to the video on her Instagram stories.

She slammed her detractors for not allowing the sex video to destroy her.

"You despised the fact that I was able to control the narrative and get ahead of the storey before it consumed me, and that I was able to joke on stage about something you thought should destroy me and make me feel ashamed," she wrote.

Continuing, the Universal Music Group recording artist admitted to having a sex video with her boyfriend leaked and stated that she will not be intimidated by blackmail. "If you see me, you must knock my head off." Gistloversblog from the bottom of my heart."
Tiwa explained ahead of the leak that the video was accidentally posted on Snapchat by her lover, who deleted it once he realised his mistake.

However, she claimed that the video had already been downloaded by a stalker.

In an interview with American OAP Angie Martinez of Power 105.1, the singer cleared her lover and others close to her of leaking the video on purpose.
see video below 





Daily Life Media is better in the app. keep up to date with all the latest news and entertainment, 

Comments