U.S. Senate Candidate Krystle Matthews Uses Racially Charged Language While Encouraging Illicit Campaign Tactics and ‘Sleepers…To Run as Republicans’




Project Veritas Action has published audio of U.S. Senate candidate and current State Rep., Krystal Matthews (D-South Carolina), speaking to an inmate on a recorded line. On that call, Matthews used racially-charged language and encouraged dirty campaign tricks including democrats running as republicans for local office.

Matthews: “We need some secret sleepers.  Like you need, we need them to run as the other side, even though they for our side. We need people to run as Republicans in these local elections. This is the only way you’re going to change the dynamics in South Carolina.”

Matthews: “I still got to struggle to raise money for my campaign?  Where the f*** is my black people with money?  I don’t care about no dope money!  Give me that dope boy money!”

Matthews: “S***, where the f**king dope?  Where the duffle bag boys?  Get you- find me somebody from your family that don’t even know you donating to my campaign and put that s*** under they names.”

Matthews: “Honestly, these ain’t the same type of black people that I grew up around.  I don’t recognize these black people.  So, I black because I don’t understand the type of black that they are.  Now, can I talk intelligently?  Can I- I could be.  Listen, I can move in all kind of circles, but I’m a n**** at heart.  I love black people.  I feel safest around my people. “.....continue reading  SOURCE  


 Join our telegram group here https://bit.ly/universaltruth_realinternational_tv



VIDEOS YOU MAY WANT TO SEE BELOW >

Biden wanted to place surveillance in the bedrooms of married couples >


FEATURED VIDEO AND MORE FROM UK.USA ---- >

Would you look at that… liberals violating a Capitol building >

SEE THE VIDEO BELOW >

Comments